Thursday, November 7, 2019

My Experience Combining Attribute and Spatial Queries

   Like several of my classmates, this lab was a bit difficult for me. Arcgis has the ability to do so many things and is very useful for anyone needing to make a map. I found that as long as I had step by step instructions I was able to understand and complete the task and apply it to other tasks as long as the process was the same. I had to keep going back to other lessons to complete many of the tasks and rework some things. Part of my problem was I had quite a busy week and had to do the lab over several days and my laptop is having issues. I believe with repetition I will soon zoom through the tasks. I hope to make time to follow some of the tutorials on Ersi.  I found alot of YouTube clips dealing with Arcgis. I think watching and creating maps along with some of the YouTube tutorials and lessons would also be of benefit to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment